Diabetes Teaching 75

Instructed in visiting an ophthalmologist, an MD who specializes in eye care inmediately if there are any of these symptoms of eye damage: blurred or double vision, narrowed field of vision, seeing dark spots, feeling of pressure or pain in the eyes and difficulty seeing in dim light.